The kids had a ball tonight trick-or-treating. A neighborhood close to ours is made of up a lot of Brits and Americans. There was a map of all the houses that would be participating. The families that didn't actually live in the neighborhood could trunk-or-treat from their car. I'll post a pciture of that as well. The girls and I went from house to house and car to car. Louie and Superman stayed at the Mooney house to help pass out candy. I think that it was Malloree's mission to eat it as fast as she was getting it. She did great....made it to the end. I did have to carry her part of the way home. I have to say that it really felt like we were at home trick-or-treating (except for the heat and the monkeys). There were MANY people out and about. We had a good time. I will post a picture of the monkeys on top of a house watching the spectacle. I am sure the locals must wonder what-the-heck is going on. These people must be crazy. I will also post a picture of the Petronas towers. Most of you might recognize them. We could actually see them from where we were. The Mooney's have a great view at night from their house. Well, I am exhausted and sweaty. I will hit the showers and then off to bed. Happy Halloween!!!!
P.S. click on the pictures and it will enlarge them.
1 comment:
Pam
Great pictures of the towers! Peyton did not like the idea that monkey's roam everywhere. His exact words were " Uncle Louie needs to practice his shooting on them". LOL. Austin loved the idea of trick or treating from car to car. Talk to you soon.
Jackie
Post a Comment