Saturday, April 5, 2008

Weekend Activities

Yesterday, Louie took the girls to see Disney on Ice-Mickey & Minnie's Magical Adventure. Of course, the girls loved it. Madeline came home with a bag of cotton candy. Now, if I had taken them I would not have let them get cotton candy.......way too much sugar at once. But that's why daddy is so much fun.

Now for today....Matthew comes to me with one of the play dishes....a pitcher. He wants me to put some water in it. I was on the phone with my mom at the time. I told him "no" and he proceeded to throw a fit. We talked about the "terrible two's" and left it at that. About 5 minutes later I see him drinking out of the pitcher. I told my mom that he must have gone to the bathroom sink to get some water. No, that's not where he got the water. Louie comes in the family room and tells me he got it out of the toilet!!!! Yuk!!!! Well at least the toilet had been flushed. He proceeded to try and wash his mouth out....not sure if that will do any good. Oh well, he will have a great immune system when we leave here.

Well, I have to run. Louie and Madeline are on there way out to Chinatown. I have a really bad headache. Matthew is down for a nap and Hurricane Malloree is playing in the family room. Our weekend is just about over. Thank goodness, everyone is back to school this week. Have a good weekend.

Pam

No comments: