Sunday, April 13, 2008

Playing Outside

We have had lots of rain the last couple of weeks. It almost always rains in the afternoon. The last couple of days we have just been pounded with the rain, thunder and lightening. Eli' HATES it. We have been calling him the weather dog. We know when the rain is approaching because he just shakes all over. Louie left last night for DC. He went back to take a couple of classes. He will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks. The girls hated seeing him leave in a taxi last night. He promised them lots of "stuff" when he returns. I took the kids out to play tonight. Matthew found every puddle in the yard. He LOVES to get wet and dirty. I did take a couple video clips of the kids. Madeline sure does miss her "partner-in-crime." She sends her love to you Louie if and when you get a chance to view this. Everyone else have a great weekend. Ours is over and a new week is just beginning. Malloree is out on break this week. I am sure that we will be visiting the pool quite often.



No comments: