Friday, November 16, 2007

Pictures of the House






Well, we are finally unpacked and picture's hung. Our things were delivered on Wednesday the 7th. We were unpacked and all rooms done by the 11th. Not bad I do have to say. All of you who know me well know how annal I can be.....enough said. GSO came and hung pictures yesterday for us. Because the walls are concrete they have someone come and hang your things for you. I am sending pictures of our bedrooms, family room, dining room and kitchen. It is now feeling like home. Also, don't be jealous of my sofa and love seat. That is the draw back to a furnished place. You don't get to choose. The person who picked this out must have been blind or they got a REALLY good deal. I think that this used to be in my grandparent's house?????? Enjoy.




Pam

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great job in decorating!! It looks great. Nice an big!! Talk to you soon.
Karen

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of your house! It looks fantastic! It is so big and spacious! Love keeping up with you guys!
Nuri

Paul, Jackie and Boys said...

WOW- what a beautiful house you have Pam. I am so jealous of the huge space you all have. You have done an amazing job with decorating.

Jackie