Yeah!!! Our household goods arrived on Wednesday. We are just about done unpacking. I am please to report that nothing was broken, lost or missing. We are very lucky. Louie was quick to put the bikes together. Here he is with the kids going out on what I imagine will be one of MANY treks.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at Ms. Fancy Pants on her 2 wheeler! Good Job Madeline! Wish we could bike together, but do they make a train? or we could always give one to Helena - ha ha!!
Love, Denise
Oh so lucky!! I wish I were bike riding yet it's too cold here!! Yet supposedly going in the 60's next week. Miss you all so much!!!
xxxxxooooooo Karen
WOW- look at Madeline. What a big girl she is on her two wheeler. Peyton was sure jealous his cousin can ride without training wheels. I tried to remind him that Madeline is older than he is and he too will ride soon without his training wheels. However we wont be riding for a while- we finally got our first snow fall today. It's official, winter is here in Alaska.
Miss you all so much.
Post a Comment