Saturday, May 3, 2008

Only in Malaysia

Not much has been going on lately here with us. Louie is still away and we can not wait for him to return. I am VERY envious of him getting to see our friends and family with out me. He is going to see the triplets today. I can't believe the boys (including Matthew) will be two this month! Happy Birthday. Well as I sit here in this hot, mosquito infested country I ponder a few things and as my friend Helen and I would say......"only in Malaysia!!!!"


1. Can you hear the theme song from the 80's TV show "Knight Rider" on the radio.

2. Order only a regular size Coke Light (diet as we know it in the US) and they hand it to you in a bag.

3. Wait for the lift (elevator in case you need help with that) to go down . It is currently on the 6th floor while you are on the 2nd floor. It then passes you completely by as it goes down??????

4. Go to the DIY store, tell the clerk you need cream colored paint. He gets it for you. You feel the need to check it out before leaving. Come to find out it is actually blue paint. The wrong label has been put on the can.

5. You can actually get a family of four on a motor bike and only the parents are wearing helmets.

6. You can drive down the road and see a young child hanging out of the sunroof of his parents car while in motion. Why use a car seat......you can get more people in the car without them.

No comments: