Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fish Spa



Well I begin my post with the comment "only in Asia" would this happen. My friend Amy and I went to a fish spa. For those who aren't aware or who have never heard of them it' a spa where you can go and soak your feet while TONS of fish nibble the dead skin away. It was actually a really bizarre feeling at first. I had to close my eyes and not watch them. I can only describe the feeling as a dog licking your feet but now imagine 50 of them at the same time. Well I can't say that I would go back again but at least I have tried it. I am going to take Madeline though. She really wants to try it. So if any of you come to visit I can take you to the fish spa if you like.

No comments: