Yesterday we took the kids to the HUGE park at the KL City Center. At this park is an enormous playground area with different play equipment for varying ages. It's great because the kids have so much to play on. The kids had a lot of fun. After that they dipped their feet (except for Malloree...she got totally soaked) at the water park. This is a water park that is no more than knee deep at points. MANY local kids come to get wet. We also got some great shots of us in front of the Petronas towers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sooooooo jealous, I can't even begin to tell you! I mean after all it was 25* here today...hahaha.....The pictures of you at the towers are great!!
Love, D
WOW- how much fun does that look like! The boys would sure love some warm weather and so would I. Today's high is going to be a very bitter cold -10. BRRRRRRRRRR. Anyways you all look great and I love the pictures.
Post a Comment